With a team of in total 13 Boosters, and equally as many ING employees, we – in a course of 3 years – have run and implemented PACE accelerators and PACE Everyday programs all over the world. With this, in cooperation with ING, we created the tailor-made method called ‘PACE’, based on lean startup, agile – scrum and design thinking. During this process, we played were a key partner for ING.
Rolling out PACE affected 52,000 employees, of which;
- 144 employees participated in innovation projects
- 12 ING coaches were trained internally
- 36 managers from the business joined up and received training.
Numerous innovations and projects resulted from this process, including:
- A mortgage proposition for intermediaries
- An improved ING app for customers
- A RoboConsultant for private investments
- A strategic marketing tool for shopping malls
- An instant transactions platform for the large-scale corporate segment (global)
- An international peer-2-peer payment platform
- Increased conversion for French current accounts